31 October 2012

Subway Surfers Victory

Subway Surfers Victory

On the 30th of October Mrs Hamilton was showing us a video on the iPad when Mrs Hamilton opened an app called Subway Surfers. I wanted to play it so Mrs Hamilton let me, because the iPad was connected to the IWB (interactive whiteboard) so everyone could see me play. I was trying to beat Mrs Hamilton’s husband Paul’s score. His score was 160,000 and something. When I was playing I was sweating so much and apparently everyone else was so stressed out. I think I actually beat my own actual score. My score was 274,227!!! points. I died when I rolled down and smashed into a hurdle. When I died everyone was so disappointed. By Chris 5A

2 comments:

Koetty said...

Nice one Chris!! Although you forgot your sandwhich on Mrs Hamilton's desk...

Mrs Hamilton said...

Well done Chris! You are obviously well-practised at the game ;) You achieved a fantastic high score. But you might want to check the iPad again.. Sorry!! From Mrs H.